Women Leaders Forum of the Coachella Valley (WLF) develops, empowers & serves leaders of all ages and backgrounds.
WLF is an organization that provides women a forum to:
- Interact with other women leaders
- Be inspired!
Since its inception in 2001, WLF has:
• Awarded over $ 100,000 in college scholarships;
• Hosted an annual Leadership Conference to help women advance their professional and personal leadership skills;
• Provided training on the value of financial empowerment and independence through the annual Wall Street Teens workshop;
• Mentored young leaders of tomorrow through its Young Women Ambassadors program; and
• Established microbanks in Mexico and Guatemala to help women and their families become financially self-sufficient.
If you're a woman, you're a leader!
2010-11 Financial Statement / September 2011 Balance Sheet / WLF 2011 Annual Report
Women Leaders Forum Bylaws
WLF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID #91-2152686). Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.